- Privacy and Security Policy.
- Definition of personal data
As “Personal Data” we must understand any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. Among others, include the name, surnames, postal and electronic address, as well as the telephone number.
- Treatments and purposes of the data collected
Any personal data you provide us by visiting any of our web portals, will be treated in accordance with data protection regulations and will only be collected, processed and used for lawful, legitimate and informed purposes. Therefore, we detail all the purposes with which you use personal data Valencia & Go, owner of the website and responsible for the treatment:
- Manage contact forms to meet their requests for information and respond to the issues raised, as well as carry out all actions required to manage the sale and the product purchased, including the management of guarantees.
- In the case of the registration form, process its conversion to a registered user in order to carry out the corresponding actions.
- In both cases, send information about products and services, including events or activities promoted by Valencia & Go.
- Also, inform about any business, commercial or social aspect of the company and the activities that it organizes or in which it participates.
- Know the preferences and interests of the user to know and better meet their needs.
In any case, all users are informed of the non-mandatory nature of the collection of certain personal data, except in the fields indicated otherwise. However, failure to complete said data may prevent the provision of services that depend on the knowledge of such data, so we are released from any liability for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these services. It corresponds to the user the obligation to provide the data in a truthful manner and keep them updated. Consequently, Valencia & Go reserves the right to exclude from the services and proceed to cancel the service to any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law.
- Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the response to inquiries made through the website, which means the application, at the request of the interested party, of pre-contractual measures by the interested party.
- Data retention period
The data will be kept the necessary time to answer the queries, attend the requested service and fulfill the indicated purposes.
- Communication of your personal data to third parties
Your personal data will not be communicated to any third party. In the event that it was necessary to communicate your information to a third party, your consent would be requested.
- Security of your personal data
Valencia & Go, has a special concern to guarantee the security of your personal data. Your data is stored in our information systems, where we have adopted and implemented security, technical and organizational measures to prevent any loss or unauthorized use by third parties. For example, our web portals use Https data encryption protocols.
The mere fact of visiting this web portal or using the services of Valencia & Go does not imply that any personal data that identifies a User is automatically registered. However, we inform you that during the navigation of the Website “cookies” are used, small data files that are generated in the Internet user’s computer and that allow us to obtain the following analytical information:
- a) The date and time of access to the Web, allowing to know the hours of more affluence, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems in our peak hours.
- b) The number of daily visitors of each section, allowing to know the most successful areas and increase and improve its content, in order that users obtain a more satisfactory result and improve the design of the contents.
- c) The date and time of the last time the user visited the Website to perform analytical and statistical studies on the use of the web.
- d) Security elements that intervene in the control of access to restricted areas.
For more information visit our cookies policy
- Rights of the users.
All users can exercise any of the rights granted by the data protection regulations, such as the right of access, treatment limitation, deletion, portability, etc. by writing to the address email@example.com from the same email account with which the registration had occurred.
- Do not want to receive information from us or want to revoke your consent?
Any user can oppose the use of their information for advertising purposes, market research or development of satisfaction surveys, as well as revoke their consent at any time (without retroactive effect). To do this, you must send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. When you receive advertising by email, you can also oppose from said email by clicking on the link included in it and following the instructions provided.